The locale and time zone settings enable proper functioning and alignment of the application with the work location and time zone for a user. You can also configure display settings such as count of items to show in the right top pane for various modules.
- Set the User timezone
- Increase the no. of items displayed in list views
1. Set the User timezone
Follow these steps to set the timezone:
- Point to the Tools menu and select 'User Configuration'. The User Configuration Navigator will open.
- In the Navigator tree view, click the 'General' data view.
- In the right-hand pane, in the 'Main' section, select your time-zone in the 'Time zone' drop-down.
- Click the 'Save' button to save your settings.
2. Increase the no. of items displayed in list views
Follow these steps to increase the no. of items displayed in views:
- Point to Tools in the main menu and select User Configuration. The User Configuration Navigator will open.
- In the Navigator tree-view click the 'General' data view. This will display the various categories of option settings on the righ-hand pane.
- In the 'Display' section on the right-hand side, in the 'Count of items to display in List view' drop-down select the desired count of items.
- Click the 'Save' button.