You can import resumes from common sources directly into the Private Candidate Pool.
- Zero-manual entry of resume data leads to huge time-saving.
- No misses in capturing details of important candidates, auto parsing pulls key details. Power View can be used to quickly validate and add more/missing details via drag-drop.
- Candidate details stored in a structured format enabling fast and easy retrieval for the entire team.
You can source resumes from multiple sources and add them to RBox database:
- Resumes on hard disk folders: Quick Import option in RBox enables you to easily import resumes stored in Windows folders into RBox. You can specify a folder from the Advanced Candidate Manager (Private) during the import process for storing the parsed resumes.
- Resumes in Email: PSAN Outlook Connector automatically transfers resumes received in email (response to Job postings, direct from candidates etc.) to RBox. In the transfer options setting, you can specify a folder from the Advanced Candidate Manager (Private) for storing the parsed resumes.
- Resumes from Job Portals: PSAN Portal Connect enables transferring resumes from Job Portals such as Naukri.com, Monster.com etc. directly to RBox. In the add-in download options you can specify a folder from the Advanced Candidate Manager (Private) for storing the parsed resumes.
Candidate Profiles from Social Networks: Directly download candidate profiles from sites like LinkedIn & Facebook. Here too the downloaded profiles can be saved into a folder in the Advanced Candidate Manager (Private) via the same download option settings.
- Add resumes to RBox from Desktop
1. Add resumes to RBox from Desktop
- Point to Tools Mega menu select 'Import resumes from desktop'
- In the page that comes up use the 'Choose File' buttons to select the resume files to import by browsing to the folders.
- Specify additional options if required for setting the source, assigning functional classification etc.
- In the 'Saving Options' section, in the 'Add Candidates to' drop-down, select 'Private Candidate Pool'.
- Click the 'Import Resumes' button.