- Manually merge candidates
- Unmerge candidates
1. Manually merge candidates
RBox allows you to manually merge two or more resumes.You can use this to club or aggregate multiple versions of a candidate’s resume into a single resume in RBox.
- In the Candidates-Added/Refreshed list under 'Private->Activity Views', select 1 or more candidates to merge.
- Point to 'Edit' menu and select 'Mark for Manual Merge'. The selected candidates will be moved to the 'Manual Merge' System Collection.
- Now expand 'Candidates->Public->Collections->System Defined->Data Management' and click on 'Manual Merge Candidates (Public)' data view. The candidates marked for Manual Merge will be listed here.
- Tick next to the candidates, point to tools and select either of following options:
- Merge within Resume Set: This will merge similar resumes within the identified resume set without comparing them with the entire RBox database.
- Merge with Database: This will merge resumes within the identified resume set by comparing them with similar resumes from entire RBox database.
2. Unmerge Candidates
RBox allows you to unmerge last merge of a resume in case you want to undo the auto-merging of specific resumes and obtain the original version of merged resumes.
- In the Candidates-Added/Refreshed list under 'Private->Activity Views', select a merged candidate to be be un-merged.
- Point to 'Edit' menu and select 'Un Merge'.
- Original version of resume & later version will now be split and displayed separately in the list. Distinct icons next to each indicate the original and latest versions of the resume.