RBox enables you to build your own centralized internal resume database. It can parse and import resume content from all important sources and store it in a central RBox database.
RBox parses key candidate information from resumes and stores it in the central database with:
- A candidate record is created for each candidate
- This stores each piece of parsed information such as name, experience, email-address etc. is stored in a individual field
- Original resume file (in doc, PDF etc.) is stored along with the parsed details
A centralized database offers many benefits including:
- Easy to locate resumes – since resumes source by all users are available in a common repository, recruiters can quickly locate relevant resumes when required.
- Re-use of sourcing effort - Resumes sourced by a recruiter can be used by other team members for suitable positions in future.
- Build own internal database: Over time a valuable internal database is created with unique candidates from multiple sources reducing cost of candidate sourcing.
User can retrieve and use the stored candidate information in multiple ways:
- View the candidates added from all sources in the Candidate views such as Added/Refreshed, Updated etc.
- View the candidate detail page showing parsed information/files and add/update additional details.
- Use the Candidate Search tool to apply a search on the database based on criteria such as keywords, experience, location etc. and locate the relevant candidates.