The Workbench is the left-hand side pane or Navigator in the main page of RBox when you login. It is organized in a hierarchical treelike structure.
The RBox Workbench is the main location from which you perform all your recruitment activities including resume viewing, reviewing and working on Job Positions, and managing your work.
RBox’s Workbench offers the following specific advantages:
- High efficiency through a hierarchical, purposeful, logical grouping and comprehensive coverage of all aspects of recruiting functions.
- Lower training cost via an easy navigation path
- Reduces chances of data misses as the data is easily discoverable
- Customizability ensures closest match to your unique process.
RBox’s Workbench is organized in a hierarchical way with the following top level elements:
- My Recruiting, Team Management, Business Development: Provide a recruiter who is a manager a clear path to managing their own as well as reportees’ work.
- Multiple Folder nodes: There are multiple folder nodes under the top-level folders for each specific purpose such as viewing candidates, working on jobs etc.
Apart from direct recruiting objects like candidates, the workbench also covers work management objects like tasks, notifications, etc. This enables providing a complete activity area for the most common parts of recruiting work.