Downloading candidates from supported Job Board involves the following steps:
- Apply a search in the Job Board and from the search result select the candidates to download (1 or more)
- Add the selected candidates to the download list of the PSAN Chrome Add-in. All of the candidates you download are initially stored in this download list before you save them to the RBox database.
- You can continue adding candidates from each page of the search result as required. You can also add single candidate profiles to the download list by opening the detail page of a candidate and using the single profile download option.
- Save the downloaded profiles from the download list to RBox database.
Visual Download Indicators
When you download candidates from a search result page, icons are displayed next to each selected candidate indicating the download status.
- A blue bar icon indicates that the resume download is in progress.
- An orange bar icon indicates that the resume download is complete.
Managing the Download List
Candidates that you add to the download list are retained there even if you close your Chrome browser, re-start your computer etc. You can view the download list at any time using the ‘Save Profiles to Database’ option and save any pending candidates.
Note, however, that the download list will be cleared if you clean the browsing history of Chrome.
You can also clear candidates from the download list using the ‘Delete’ option provided in the download list window and Logout action provided in the Portal addin.
- Download candidate profile
- Enable automatic downloading when viewing candidate details
- Download resumes from international job boards
1. Download candidate profile
To download a resume after opening its detail page in a Job Board:
- In the Job Board's search result page click on a candidate name to open the detail page.
- Click on the PSAN Add-in icon and from the menu select "Download Profile". Confirmation dialog will be shown after download is complete.
- Close the detail page.
- Repeat above steps for checking and then downloading each resume from a page.
Once you've finished downloading required no. of resumes then follow these steps to save the downloaded resumes into RBox:
- Click on the PSAN Chrome Addin icon and from the menu select "Save Profiles to Database" - this will display a window showing list of all resumes that you've downloaded.
- Tick the checkbox next to each resume that you want to save in RBox or tick the "Select All' check box and then click the "Save". button.
- Once the resumes are saved in the database, a confirmation dialog will appear - click OK and then click Close.
2. Enable automatic downloading when viewing candidate details
To download a resume automatically whenever you open the detail page of a Candidate in a Job Board, follow these steps.
1. In the Product, point to the 'Tools' menu and select the "Import Resumes from External Site" option.
2. In the PSAN External Site Launch Pad page, click on 'Switch to Edit Mode' as shown in the Screenshot below
3. Now, click on the Site name i.e. Monster for which you want to Enable Auto-Downloading of the Candidate Profiles from their detail page. Below dialog will come on clicking the Site Name-
4. Next, select checkbox for 'Auto Download Candidate Profile' option and click on 'Save' button.
5. After saving the details, click on the 'Switch to Use Mode' button. Now with this option enabled, Candidate Profiles will be downloaded auto-matically when you open the Candidate detail in Monster.
4. Download resumes from international job boards
Yes RBox supports downloading from a wide array of international job portals. To access the supported international job portals follow these steps:
1. In the RBox main page point to the 'Tools' menu and select the "Import Resumes from External Site" option.
2. In the PSAN External Site Launch Pad page select the country or region from the "Select Country/Region" drop-down. This will display the list of all supported international job portals.
3. Click on the desired portal link and proceed with the steps for searching and downloading resumes.