Flagging resumes in RBox is similar to flagging important email messages in Outlook etc. It is used to indicate importance of specific candidates. You can then use the flag criteria in resume search and candidate list views to locate candidates.
The red flag icon is displayed next to such resumes. Flagging can be done from multiple pages/modules.
- Easy to locate candidates – Flagging important resumes allows you to later visually identify such candidates in resume lists.
- Multi-Purpose – You can have your own interpretation of flagged resumes including:
- Flag candidates in Recent Additions to whom mail has already been sent for a position.
- Indicate candidates who are very good or “star” candidates.
- Candidates who have already been spoken to.
Use In Resume Search – You can apply search based on flag status to locate flagged candidates.
- Flag/un-flag candidates
1. Flag/un-flag candidates
You can flag candidates to mark out important candidates for followup etc.
- Select the candidates to flag from a candidate list view such as 'Candidates->Added/Refreshed', Candidate list pane in an Active Job etc.
- Point to the 'Edit' menu and select 'Set Flag'. A reg flag icon will now be displayed next to the candidates.
- To un-flag candidates, select the candidates and then from 'Edit' select 'Clear Flag'.