RBox enables true multi-tasking through the unique Switchable Panels (SPanels). An SPanel is similar to a tab and is a self-contained page in itself. So you can screen candidates in one SPanel while simultaneously having the Job Requisition open in another, client information in the 3rd & so on.
You can just switch to the SPanel of the item that you want to work on at any time.
[SCREENSHOT-TO-BE-UPDATED - SPanels display in acordance with the RBOX color]
RBox automatically launches specific modules such as clients, reports, user options etc. in their own SPanels. Also all detail pages of items such as requisitions, clients, contact persons, resumes and so on are automatically opened in separate SPanels.
The SPanel Overflow Bucket is provided to easily manage multiple open SPanels. When you've opened a large number of SPanels filling up the SPanel bar you use the Overflow Bucket to switch across the multiple SPanels.
- Switch between multiple SPanels.
- Manage SPanels via Overflow Bucket
1. Switch between multiple SPanels
To switch to a specific SPanel when there are multiple SPanels open, follow these steps:
- Click on the arrow icon displayed in the top-right corner of the list pane. This will display drop-down listing all the open SPanels.
- Click on the SPanel you want to switch to.
2. Manage SPanels via Overflow Bucket
When you've opened a large number of SPanels filling up the SPanel bar you use the Overflow Bucket to manage the multiple SPanels.
- The Overflow Bucket icon is shown in the right corner of the SPanel bar.
- Click on the Bucket icon to view a drop-down of all open SPanels – you can switch to or close any SPanels directly from here.