The Navigator design tool allows a user to re-order existing nodes in a Navigator tree by just dragging and dropping node items as required. You can also rename existing nodes as well as add your own nodes under any of the existing node categories.
Use the tree-view Navigator designer to design your own custom Navigator trees, reduce clutter by removing/renaming less used items and keep your work area optimized for maximum productivity,
For example you can create work navigators for specific user types such as a Team Manager, Company Head or Candidate Sourcer with only those items/tasks that are most relevant for them.
- Customize the Navigator View
- Reset the Customized Navigator View to Default View
1. Customize the Navigator View
You can use the Navigator Designer Tool for customizing any of the module Navigators. Follow these steps for customizing the Main Work Navigator:
- Click on the Navigator Designer icon at the top of the Navigator tree view. The Navigator Designer will be displayed.
To hide a node,
- Click the 'Eye' icon next to the node - it will be grayed out indicating that the node has been hidden.
To rename a node,
- Double-click on the node name - the mouse pointer will change to a cursor.
- Type the new name for the node and press Enter.
To add a node,
- Select the node above which to add the new folder node and click the 'New Folder' icon at the top of the designer window. The 'New Folder' dialog will come up.
- Type the name of the folder node and click 'OK'.
- Once done modifying the Navigator, click the 'Save' icon to save your changes.
2. Reset the Customized Navigator View to Default View
In the Navigator pane that you want to reset:
- Click on the 'Display Design Tool for folder pane' icon in the top right corner of the pane.
- Click the 'Reset to Default' icon at the top of the designer window.