[Changes Summary - Concept of 'Manage not available fields' option to be added]
Screen Designer allows critical screens such as candidate detail, job detail, interview reports etc. to be custom designed as per an organization’s data storage and presentation policies.
For example you can design a candidate screening form aligned with your organization’s requirements by dragging and dropping fields, re-positioning them on the page or renaming them.
You can also create your own field groups in single or multi-column formats, add, rename or re-order the tab sections in the resume detail page.
- Add a Field
- Change Field Positions
- Add a Field Group
- Set Field Attributes
- Remove a Field
- Reset to Default UI
1. Add a Field
- Double-click in the blank field space in the relevant section - this will show the list of available fields. Fields that are already added in the screen will be shown with a asterisk (*) symbol.
- Select the field you want to added and click the 'Add' button.
2. Change Field Positions
- Click and hold the field whose position you want to change and drag it to the new position in the section and drop.
3. Add a Field Group
- In the top tight corner of the design screen, click on 'Add UI Block'.
- In the 'Select UI Block' dialog select 'Add Sub-block'and select 'Field Block' from the drop-down next to it. Also select the no. of columns the block should have from the adjacent drop-down. E.g. 1, 2, 4 etc.
- In 'Tab/Sub Block Name' type the name for the section. E.g. Candidate Screening.
- If you want to add the section before an existing section then select 'Before' and in the adjacent drop-down select the section before which to position it. To add the new section to the end of the screen select 'End'.
- Click 'OK' to add the section.
- Now you can add fields to the section as described the 'Add a Field' task above.
- Once done adding the fields to the section, click on the 'Save UI' link in the top right-hand corner of the screen designer.
4. Set Field Attributes
You can set various properties for a field such as making it read-only, setting it as a mandatory to enter field, hide the field etc.
- To modify attributes of a field click on the icon next to the field name
- In the dialog that comes up you can modify the attributes as required and click on the 'Update' button.
5. Remove a Field
You can remove non-required fields from a screen.
- To remove a field from the screen click on the garbage bin icon next to the field name
6. Reset to Default UI
- In the top tight corner of the design screen, click on 'Reset To Default'.