The RBox Email Client Tool enables using specialized email accounts for recruitment from within the system. It is a fully functional Web Mail Client supporting standards based SMTP and POP3/IMAP email accounts.
Using the Email Client Tool you can organize your email data by performing various kinds of processing on messages and attachments such as detecting resume content, filtering messages on keywords/phrases, moving messages to different email folders etc.
- Use with the same ease as you would use an external web based email client.
- Functionality does not replace Gmail, Yahoo mail etc. but provides integrated account for use from anywhere in the product.
- For special resume receiving accounts, these can be configured directly in the product.
Sharing: RBox allows a configured email account to be shared across multiple users in your team.
Multiple Accounts: A single user can have multiple accounts assigned and easily switch from one to another. You can set a specific account as the default for direct email actions.
The Email Client Tool is meant to be used for the following types of usage scenarios:
- Download email received in your company’s career’s site directly into RBox.
- Configure email accounts created for specific recruiting projects to capture sourced resumes and share it across your entire team.
You can automate common message processing tasks by using Message Processing Specs and Message Rules.
Message Processing can be applied both on new email messages being received by a user as well as on messages already existing in your email folders in RBox. Messages Rules once created are used through Message Processing Specs.
- Launch the Email Client
- Track resume processing on received messages
1. Launch the Email Client
To launch the Email Client Tool, point to the 'Tools' menu and select 'Email Client'. In case you've creatd multiple email accounts and not set one as the default, a dialog will come up asking you to select the email account to open and click 'Open'.
2. Track resume processing on received messages
You can track of the status of received messages which have been processed for resume content using the Processed Messages tree of folders. This folder includes the following sub-folders:
- Candidate Created: All messages from which candidates got created successfully are moved to this folder.
- Candidate Not Created: Messages in which resume content was not detected are moved to this folder.
- Problem Messages: Messages on which resume processing encountered errors/failures are moved into this folder.
When you download new messages and they are processed for resume parsing, the messages get redirected to one of these folders depending on the outcome of their parsing process.