- Customize a Data/Report List view
- Reset Customized List View design to Initial
1. Customize a Data/Report List view
To change the format of a report list view follow these steps:
- Navigate to the desired report view
- In the list view pane click on the Listview Design Tool icon on the title bar. The Listview Design Tool dialog will be displayed.
To change the order of a column,
- Click on the desired column name in the list and drag-drop it on the column before which you want to position it.
To rename a column,
- Double-click on the desired column - the mouse pointer will now change to a cursor. Enter the new name for the column and press the Enter key.
To hide a column,
- Next to the column to be hidden, click once on the 'Eye' icon - the icon will be grayed out indicating that the column has been hidden.
To add your own user-defined column,
- Click on the new column icon at the top of the column list dialog. The New Column Group dialog will come up.
- Enter the name of the column and click 'OK'.
- Click the 'Save' icon at the top of the column list dialog after performing any of the above changes.
2. Reset Customized List View design to Initial
In the list view that you want to reset:
- Click on the click 'Display Design Tool for list view' icon above the column headings in the top pane.
- Click the 'Reset to Default' icon at the top of the designer window.