Team managers can easily track candidate views organized under specific categories and functions to quickly access to the candidates sourced/worked upon by teams.
So, for example, you can use views all candidates that your team members have most recently added/refreshed/updated etc.
- View all candidates added recently by Team
1. View all candidates added recently by Team
- In the main workbench under the Team Management category, expand the Candidates data folder and under it expand 'Public Candidates->Activity Views'.
- Click on the 'Added data view. This will display all candidates added by your team.
- Apply filter on the 'Added By' column to view candidates added by specific team members.